Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Pint of all grain Batemans Victory ag11 :(

This has been a lovely #homebrew beer and one I will brew again without doubt, deceptively pale it packs a 6.2% abv punch. Really clear now and with a long lasting head, nice lacing. There's toffee aromas in there, subtle but present. A gentle swirl and deep sniff in the glass brings caramel and citrus fruits. Although a couple of %abv over my idea of a session bitter this is easy drinking, smooth and refreshing. As I finished the last drops, I definitely wanted another one. Brew after next probably as I want to get a big hop monster of an American pale ale in next.

You can find the details on the brewday post.

Here's a much better photo than the one I posted previously.

All Grain Homebrew - Batemans Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment